Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Spiritual Awakening and Emergence

On October 31st 2015, I began a seemingly unplanned and divine spirit walk that would last for two weeks and symbolically ended with my release from a mental hospital. The events that unfolded were so fantastic that I am still in disbelief every time I recall the events. We had just finished dinner and my friend and I went for a walk around his mother-in-law's farm when I spotted an apple tree that was beckoning to me from a distance. As I placed my hand on the tree, little did I know that my life and the world as I knew it was about to change forever. In a flash, I could feel what the tree was feeling and I just knew what it was trying to tell me. A tree was actually speaking to me? I asked myself, and the answer came in a flash, yes, everything could speak to me because everything is connected. Looking back on the details of my awakening, I sometimes wonder if I was just seeing things because I had not been getting enough sleep and the stress of losing my job made me hallucinate, but the truth is, everything that happened was real and was absolutely necessary for me to see. It was a divine story that led up to the awakening. A perfect story that my subconscious had created and my physical being acted out in order to put me in this exact moment and time. Everything in the universe, my universe, I had created. This is not to say that I created the universe as that is still God's domain; however, in my awakened state, I was completely aware of God's domain and I was one with everything, including God.

The apple tree was the beginning of my symbolic awakening everything that followed began to have synchronistic meaning at every step. I understood the eternal nature of the cosmos I was able to make stars shoot from the heavens and clouds seemed to defy physics at my whim but instead of getting lost in the wondrous power of moving the stars and the heavens I suddenly felt the Earth's pain so I set out on a mission to solve the planet's problems and so I headed to the barn with my friend who was on his own spiritual journey. Thankfully, he was open-minded enough to hang out with me as I explored the barn where more synchronicities just exploded out at me. In time I understood that every person is going through their own awakening so it is best to not try to convince others about what you experience because we all have different paths. Time was irrelevant because I had tapped into another dimension where I could perceive the universe and it's mysteries all at once. And although time was not important to me because I knew that there is an afterlife, my heart was hurting for our planet so I had to figure out how to fix the planet. I ended up in the basement of the farmhouse and everything I picked up in that basement had universal significance. Even the basement itself was laid out in a way that told me the story of man's evolution from prehistory to the space age and beyond. I am convinced that everything in that basement was put there by the universe for me so I could understand what was being shown to me. As my experiences unwound before me, I began realizing that my actions and discoveries were not mine alone. I felt completely warm and the joy was boundless because in that state of awareness, I was completely at one with everything and everything was at one with me. I did not want it to end. I found that my inner creative genius was creating everything around me and it was all manifesting in the physical world.

From my point of view, the universe needed me to gather information about Earth and at the same time learn the appropriate solutions to end all of the planet's problems to save humanity. I was empowered by God so I essentially possessed universal knowledge. I had what author Paul Levy calls, the Goddessance. Knowing how daunting this task is, I called in help from my friends and relatives. I was recruiting experts in engineering and philosophy from around the globe. I scheduled meetings of the minds and having full discussions about how to stabilize the biosphere using technology. Anything that I did not understand, I even delegated to the experts. Anyone in today's society witnessing my behavior would have clearly thought I was crazy because I was literally talking to these experts using mental telepathy but I was vocalizing all of my responses so it would appear that I was talking to myself from the outside. My subconscious knew this so that's why my awakening was designed to take place in the middle of the night safely hidden from the sleeping world.

When you are spiritually awakening, your senses are heightened so you can actually feel how others are feeling. You are able to communicate with whatever or whoever you want because you are no longer bound by the physical limitations of this world. Time is no longer linear as you are able to perceive and understand universal knowledge. Everything will be clear to you and only you. The beauty of awakening is that you will understand everything that is happening in the universe and you will be completely at peace with life and death, but you will not be affecting anyone else's life journey because everyone is on their own path. As much as you want to share what you know with your friends and family, it is not worth the effort because rushing the timing of an awakening will usually be met with undesired results. So it is best to focus on what your experience has taught you and act on your new path. This is not to say that you are to completely change who you are because that would be irresponsible. Awakening could happen at any stage in one's life. Those gifted souls who awaken early are truly our guiding lights because they persevere and have been the outcast fringe dwellers for a long time.

No comments: